Certified Security Analyst | ECSA
The ECSA provides the learner with a set of distinguishable comprehensive methodologies that are able to cover different pentesting requirements across different verticals.
Study time: Full time – one to two weeks| Part time – two to three months
Business support: Our support team measures and ensures engagement
Prerequisites: Approved EC-Council training or two+ years experience in information security
Assessment: Exam based – ECSA
Ideal for: Security analysts, information security officers, vulnerability analysts
“The average cost of a malware attack on a company is $2.4 million”
- Penetration Testing Essential Concepts
- Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
Certified Security Analyst Practical
Already ECSA certified? You’ve learnt the skills, but can you prove it in a live environment? Get the ECSA Practical today!
The ECSA Practical is the world’s first penetration testing industry readiness assessment that is 100% verified, online, live, and proctored! The ECSA Practical tests your ability to perform threat and exploit research, understand exploits in the wild, write your own exploits, customise payloads, and make critical decisions at different phases of a pen testing engagement that can make or break the whole assessment.